If you want to localize UI language of Foxit applicaton, you can simply remove current version, download the multi-lingual setup package and choose your language to install. If you have English version installed already and don't want to take trouble of doing a re-installation, you can complete one of the following methods to install your language file.
Take Foxit PhantomPDF for example.
1. Under File menu, click Preference.
2. In Languages, check the options Choose Custom Language and Choose Languages provided by the community.
3. Under the column Translated by Community, choose a desired language and click OK.
4. A prompt message will pop up asking for confirming download of the language file. Click OK to continue.
5. After the download finished, click OK and then Restart Now to apply the change.
If you have an error downloading the language file, please try manual install.
1. Download the XML language file. Download the language file from the website, make sure the product version picked up on the website should match with the version installed on your machine. The language file name is something like mts_lang_xx-XX.xml –E.g. mts_lang_de-DE.xml.
2. Save the XML file into the language folder. Navigate to the main installation folder of Foxit PhantomPDF, somewhere like C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF, see if there is lang folder. If not, create a new folder with name as lang. Open lang folder, create a new folder named xx-XX – E.g. de-DE based on the XML language file name and save the downloaded file into that folder.
3. Apply the change. Restart the software, go to File > Preferences > Languages > select the specific language > click on OK > Click on Restart Now to apply the language.